NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm shocked at the low get for Bojan.

The Lakers really are going to keep Westbrook and just completely punt on the season, aren't they?

Blame Ainge for making unrealistic trade offers.  But I still think there's a few avenues for deals to get done.

2 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Why don’t they release what going on, stop blueballing us. Is he ******* the owners wife while the owner watches or what

10000%. There has to be wayyyyy more to this. Is it the owners 22 year old grand daughter? Like it has to be!

looks like lakers have 1 team left (Spure)they could *try* to deal Russ to but at this point - a trade is unlikely.

Keeping russ basically cements LAL as  a play in contender and nothing more that. Roster as stands is without a doubt a bottom 5 3 pt shooting team.

Edited by indifference

7 minutes ago, indifference said:

looks like lakers have 1 team left (Spure)they could *try* to deal Russ to but at this point - a trade is unlikely.

Keeping russ basically cements LAL as  a play in contender and nothing more that. Roster as stands is without a doubt a bottom 5 3 pt shooting team.

There's still Indiana and Charlotte.  At this point, Popovich is going to want to extract a pound of flesh int he process, so I don't really see San Antonio as a viable trade candidate.  Not to mention, their bevy of role players might even be less valuable than Utah's, which is saying something.