2023 NBA Draft Discussion Thread

Texansfan713

SCOOT HENDERSON

If he fits in Charlotte

"I think I fit in with Melo and the way they play over there. I think I can play off the ball or on the ball. That's what's so special about my gift. I don't have to have the ball in my hands to have an impact on the floor. I'm not crazy ball-dominant. Like, I'll have the ball in my hands when it's time."

1 hour ago, Kampfgeist said:

SCOOT HENDERSON

If he fits in Charlotte

"I think I fit in with Melo and the way they play over there. I think I can play off the ball or on the ball. That's what's so special about my gift. I don't have to have the ball in my hands to have an impact on the floor. I'm not crazy ball-dominant. Like, I'll have the ball in my hands when it's time."

at the same time the scoot in detroit debates were happening, all the same people were foaming at the mouth thinking about amen and lamelo together

if people think it's a defensive fit issue with scoot, i can see that i guess, but that falls more on lamelo not being able to guard 1-3. scoot's not the one who would get hunted in the playoffs. how do you hide a bad defender? put him next to a worse one

• Like 2

Fine with either choice for the Hornets. I suppose I prefer Miller because I trust him gaining 20 pounds and attacking the rim more than I do Scoot becoming a knockdown shooter. The extra size is a plus and he's a terrific rebounder for the position. 

And they are absolutely a fringe playoff team when healthy. Which is the rub, they never are. But if Ball and Bridges play 70+ games together they absolutely can nab at least the 8 seed over the likes of ATL and BKL

On 5/21/2023 at 9:26 PM, Supersuavesky said:

Fine with either choice for the Hornets. I suppose I prefer Miller because I trust him gaining 20 pounds and attacking the rim more than I do Scoot becoming a knockdown shooter. The extra size is a plus and he's a terrific rebounder for the position. 

And they are absolutely a fringe playoff team when healthy. Which is the rub, they never are. But if Ball and Bridges play 70+ games together they absolutely can nab at least the 8 seed over the likes of ATL and BKL

miller trying to elevate in traffic after adding 20 pounds is a scary sight

11 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Who are the Pels gonna be looking at with 14? Wanna know who I should watch some highlights of.

Assuming the consensus goes in order with picks 1-4 the draft can go many directions after that.  I would look at highlights of Keyonte George, Cason Wallace, Kobe Bufkin and Nick Smith.

7 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

John Wall was a better prospect than both of them.

Markelle Fultz was a better prospect for me than Scoot.

Ja is right there with Scoot after those 2.

Kyrie Irving in a landslide

Also, some dude named Luka.

Edited by beekay414

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

John Wall was a better prospect than both of them.

Markelle Fultz was a better prospect for me than Scoot.

Ja is right there with Scoot after those 2.

Wall was definitely not a better prospect than Rose.  LOL

I guess I am higher on Scoot than most but I would take him over Fultz for sure as a prospect and Ja as well.