Most "That's So Browns" Moment in Browns History?

biggie.

What is the most "That's So Browns" Moments?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Trading for Deshaun Watson despite the risks
    • Listening to a homeless man's advice and drafting Johnny Manziel despite their $100,000 research project saying draft Teddy Bridgewater
    • Drafting 26 year old Brandon Weeden in the first round
    • Passing up Ben Roethlisberger despite the obvious need and allowing Pittsburgh to draft him and torment Cleveland for over a decade
    • Drew Carey's CLEVELAND ROCKS speech...only to get blown out by Pittsburgh afterwards
    • Kick Six againt Baltimore
    • Dwayne Rudd throws his helment and single handedly costs Cleveland against KC
    • Other

I choose Other x2:

1) Haslem and Hue Jackson agreed to trade a 2nd and 3rd for AJ freakin McCarron and the only reason it didn't go through was because former GM Sashi Brown sabotaged the trade by not submitting the paperwork by the deadline because he was against the trade. The words 'dysfunction' and 'Browns' have gone hand in hand for as long as I can remember and this whole ordeal was an embodiment of just that. 

2) Johnny Manziel -- nuff said.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I voted #2 must because it would be hilarious if it were true... 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jimmy-haslam-says-homeless-man-convinced-him-to-draft-manziel/

"And I was out to dinner recently and a homeless person was out on the street, looked up at me and said 'Draft Manziel.'"

It's also possible Haslam's so rich he actually thinks "normal" people are homeless.

I'm going with option 2.

• Like 2

Deshaun Watson for sure. It's exponentially worse because they FINALLY drafted a guy who looked like a franchise QB, even if it was just for a little bit. They then proceeded to piss him off so bad to where he'll never play again, and they would likely need him to play this season.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 9:01 AM, NYRaider said:

I'll go with #1 because it's the only one that could really set the franchise back for a while. Is he really going to get suspended for the entire season?

Oh, great. As if they can't get set back any further.

On the 2-Point Conversation podcast, they do "what if" scenarios on Mondays in the off-season. One that will be popular in the future: What if the Browns drafted Josh Allen #1 overall in 2018?

Edited by 7DnBrnc53

4 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Deshaun Watson for sure. It's exponentially worse because they FINALLY drafted a guy who looked like a franchise QB, even if it was just for a little bit. They then proceeded to piss him off so bad to where he'll never play again, and they would likely need him to play this season.

I get wanting an exit plan from Baker since he's upgradeable, but is selling the farm for a guy who risks never playing another down in the NFL constitutes a good exit plan?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

What was the 100k research project for Bridgewater about?

https://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/13298/revisiting-why-browns-passed-on-teddy-bridgewater-for-johnny-manziel

"Cleveland spent many hours and resources scouting Bridgewater. In one particular case, an analytical study of quarterbacks, which cost the team $100,000, told the Browns to take Bridgewater."

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Can't say that I'm thrilled with this thread, if I'm being honest. Seems like a troll job on browns fans

This is not a slight against Browns fans at all. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them and was happy for them when they beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. The only other fanbase that puts up with more misery are Washington fans.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1