Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

52 minutes ago, bruceb said:

No he wouldn't.

He would destroy the culture and team spirit.

And probably the team mid to long term by insisting on acquiring pieces the team does not need to win now.

I disagree 

I think Bron would know his role at this point. It’s weird to say but it’s almost over. 

I think he would actually bring in vet leadership and enhance the culture. Give them that championship mentality and then pass the torch 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 9:45 PM, buno67 said:

Trades still need to be made. Still need to improve the end of the bench. If not JB might have this team running out of gas by the end of the season

They really need to stop the 8 man rotation crap and JB needs to start playing guys like Wade, Davis, Windler when he gets back, ect. If nothing more than to preserve our rotation--they are going to be gassed if we don't extend the rotation to 10 guys

• Like 1

You guys are absolutely CRAZY. Alright, Lebron might be corny and annoying.. But you don't think his work ethic and savant level basketball genius would be beneficial for this young squad? His discipline and championship experience? Players love playing with Lebron. Not to mention his elite play lol. He would fit in like a freaking glove on this roster. "I don't like Lebron so I don't want him to make the team better now and in the future." 🥴

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I hated contending for a title those 4 years. Worst 4 years of my life. 

For how much you complained during that time, could have fooled me.

Then again, I have no idea what a happy scrabble would even look like.

• Like 2