Rank the rest of the teams based on your dislike for them

biggie.

1. New York Jets - No matter how bad they are, the New York Jets will always be BY FAR my most disliked team.

2. Miami - Scumbag owner that got a slap on the wrist for trying to tank. Throwing Flores under the bus. Adding Tyreek Hill. Miami went from being a nuisance to a team I have a very strong disliking.

3. Indianapolis - Snitches get stitches.

4. Buffalo - They took our throne in the AFC East.

5. Kansas City - A slight cool off with Hill's depature. However, the presence of Kelce, Clark and Mahomes as the NFL's Golden Boy still makes them easy for us in Pats Land to dislike.

6. Philadelphia

7. Los Angeles Rams

8. Green Bay - It is arguable that Green Bay is Tampa's biggest rival at this time. s good as he is, Rodgers is an unlikeable ***.

9. Baltimore

10. Denver

11. Washington - This is mainly directed at Dan Snyder and their front office; it is more toxic than most of corporate America.

12. Las Vegas - Hiring McDaniels helps a bit, but there are scars here that'll never heal (Darryl Stingley, Sugar Bear roughing the passer, Snow Bowl).

13. New Orleans - The team that always seems to frustrate Brady.

14. Pittsburgh - This is the one that has cooled off the most. WIth Roethlisberger gone all of the core players from the days when they were among our chief rivals are gone.

15. New York Giants - The Super Bowl losses sting, but we've moved on and that's life. Respect their history and they boasted imo the second greatest player of all time in Lawrence Taylor. Deep down I still think Belichick has love for this franchise.

16. Seattle

17. Carolina

18. Los Angeles Chargers - I sense a bit of a storm brewing here; we've had their number the past couple of years.

19. Atlanta

20. Arizona

21. Cleveland - Cleveland went from being bumbling idiots to shooting up a bit due to trading for Deshaun Watson.

22. Houston

23. Jacksonville

24. Chicago

25. Minnesota

26. Tennessee - Derrick Henry is fun to watch and we have ties to them (Jon Robinson and Mike Vrabel).

27. Detroit - I don't see how anyone can say they legit hate Detroit. Despite their record they played tough all season and never quit.

28. Cincinnati - Cincinnati's Super Bowl journey was one of the best feel good stories in NFL history. This is a young and exciting team with tons of potential.

29. San Francisco - Very well-coached team that is ridiculously mentally tough. We ultimately traded Jimmy here instead of Cleveland for a reason. Nothing but respect for this team.

30. Dallas - I've said this in the past, but I see Dallas as our cousins down south: valuable franchise with a huge fanbase and an equally huge hater group.

31. Tampa - Tampa is essentially every Pats fan's "NFC team" due to a lot of us being in Florida and the presence of Tom Brady.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1

The Packers are the only team I hate with a passion.  I only have a small dislike for Pitt because of family. Cowboys too for the same reason, and also because I hate the title 'America's team'.

I couldn't care less about any other team.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

I usually want the Giants to go 0-17, the Cowboys to go 2-15 (beat the Giants 2x) and the name changers 3.0 to go 4-13 (beat the Giants and the Cowboys) I also don't want Rodgers in the Super Bowl. I often root for Brady but its mostly rooting against the rabid Brady haters and their cold takes.

Around mid November I start rooting based on the tiebreaker and seeding math that helps the Eagles but that's not personal.

I also went from rooting for the home team to active dislike of the Texans for a couple years until they cleaned house. (It was a BOB and Easterby thing)

They have mostly cleaned house at this point so I'm at least neutral on them now. They are not really trying too hard to win this year so I may be back to rooting for them to do well next year but its TBD.

Edited by SkippyX

I dislike the Steelers and Titans if I had to choose but even then. Football is so awesome and fun to watch I try to not hate because I just love the game. I hate teams playing against my team and cheer against teams when them losing can help my own. 

I hate the Steelers when They play the Ravens but i like watching their defence operate in other games. The titans rivalry is pretty busy but I’ll never get tired of seeing Derrick Henry break off an insanely long run.

I hate the opponent on game day but I’ll always love good football 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but i think the Browns may be number one. They went from 31 to 1 with one move, and how they operated the contract. I won’t get into it any further. 

It is impressive how suddenly they went from that team we all kind of root for due to historical lack of success, to a team that we just don't think deserves it, now.

• Like 1

Don’t hate any teams, and generally find divisional “rivals” manufactured. 

That said, there’s certain teams I enjoy my team beating more. Likes of Baltimore, LAR, GB, KC and now Buffalo - but that’s probably because they’re good teams 

1a. Niners - Not even in the same division as the Saints anymore and I still hate em the most.

1b. Falcons

3. Panthers

4. Vikings 

5. Green Bay - Actually I just hate Rodgers, a lot.

Oddly enough, I'm pretty indifferent to Tampa even though they're in the NFC South.

Other than the Browns for the Watson shenanigans, I'm indifferent to all the AFC teams. They're all on the other side.

On 8/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, bigbadbuff said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but i think the Browns may be number one. They went from 31 to 1 with one move, and how they operated the contract. I won’t get into it any further. 

Lol. Fair enough. I can't argue with the logic here.