Christian Watson this, Christian Watson that....dude's done NOTHING, literally NOTHING.

vegas492

He had the best game I ever remember from him. If his hands and body control are like this past week going forward, we have a real player. I don't remember seeing this from him before. That sideline catch on 3rd and 8 was gorgeous. Stud WR1 catch. You forget how giant of a presence he is until you see him smoothly high point one.

I'm a lot more excited about his ceiling after this one game. 

I'm honestly a little shocked.  This offense is even more exciting if he is gonna be that guy from here on out 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Saw him doing this which I think is after the game and also an interview at his lockerroom standing and joking. Hopefully that means not too bad but with his hammy imagine he misses a game or two minimum?

He did have that one moment at Denver where he acted like he was done for the season after a hit and then was fine, so maybe this was a similar situation.

9 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Saw him doing this which I think is after the game and also an interview at his lockerroom standing and joking. Hopefully that means not too bad but with his hammy imagine he misses a game or two minimum?

Positive sign that he doesn't have an ice bag around that hammy .. maybe we get lucky and it was just a weird cramp.

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Y'all remember when I was telling you once of the biggest wins from that Rodgers trade is the total change in energy that would happen?

Yeah...

and they're just getting started.  Doubs, Reed, Watson, Wicks, Heath, Musgrave, and Kraft cost less combined than MVS.  The value on our offensive weapons is insane right now.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Really hope its minor. I've had my issues with him, and it's been a frustrating first 2 years, but you see the flashes with him.

5 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Really hope its minor. I've had my issues with him, and it's been a frustrating first 2 years, but you see the flashes with him.

I could be wrong, but guys with injuries usually don't do interviews. No ice, or anything either. Thinking he cramped up a bit. 

We can sure you this version of Christian Watson on the field.