The Justin Fields watch thread

JAF-N72EX

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Coming soon with more time & weapons.

I'm really interested to see a competent looking offense and I'm also wondering if Fields will get some more love from the refs once we actually show that we are a professional offense and no longer look like some college club team.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

That’s why I said not to play him his rookie year and why I feared for him mentally dealing with the worst receiving corps in the league 

Have you paid attention to the interviews that Fields has given? Confidence is probably the last thing he is lacking

(If you "lose" confidence as a QB, you probably never really had it anyway)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Have you paid attention to the interviews that Fields has given? Confidence is probably the last thing he is lacking

(If you "lose" confidence as a QB, you probably never really had it anyway)

He is confident but it isn’t confidence he radiates. He’s a guy that’s clearly been raised very strictly and knows how to handle himself professionally. Don’t ever give them too much. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Parsons is 100% taking someone out if they keep questioning Fields 😂

Have we heard from anyone actually in the league talking about Justin (talking non-Bears here) who doesn’t think Justin is gonna be special? Fans and analysts have opinions, and usually ones showing some level of bias or agenda, but for the most part players know when a guy is a dude, and when guys like Parsons, Darius Slay and Von Miller (guys with no reason to blow smoke up peoples’ ***** about Fields) talk so glowingly about Justin I put far more stock in it than when @nobody482927372 on Twitter calls him a RB. 

• Like 4