The Justin Fields watch thread

JAF-N72EX

19 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

It was a worthwhile listen. I listened on Spotify so I didn’t get the body language from a video but he seemed the most relaxed socially I’ve seen him. It’s probably because Big Cat has a hard on for him at all times 

Offensive player, and one for whom a large portion of his game is built on speed, says he'd prefer to play in optimal conditions rather than in the cold, wind and/or snow. Why is this controversial? GMFB is trying to make Fetch happen here IMO. Also, FWIW, the same guy said a few weeks ago his favorite game last year was the one played week 1 in the slop. 🤷‍♂️

Seriously though, from a fan perspective, how many of you when you have a chance to go to a home game prefer to do so in September or October? I know a ton of people who refuse to go to a game in December because of the weather. Also, how many of the “Bear weather” people have ever actually gone to a game in controlled conditions when the weather is crap outside? It’s an infinitely more enjoyable fan experience. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

The rumors circulating of Justin Fields getting traded are just a smokescreen/baseless but it stresses me out regardless 

Fields said in an interview a week or so ago that he just wished the Bears FO would be honest with him about their intentions. Something to that effect. 

17 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Fields said in an interview a week or so ago that he just wished the Bears FO would be honest with him about their intentions. Something to that effect. 

Eh, wasn’t that so much. That makes it sound like he feels like he’s getting boxed out and is paranoid. His comment more read as he’d like to be involved like that but knows it isn’t necessarily his place. He’s acting very professional throughout, stating whatever happens happens with his future, although you can tell he definitely would rather not leave Chicago. 

• Like 1

Now imagine that with more talent and a 2nd year in the offence…

I can honestly say it makes me angry when people talk about trading him…I know it’s silly season around the league and it makes a good story nationally but honestly it is so dumb…didn’t hear anyone talk about trading Trevor Lawrence last offseason…really can’t wait to trade about that 1st overall pick for a haul for the picks and to put this nonsense to bed.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Now imagine that with more talent and a 2nd year in the offence…

I can honestly say it makes me angry when people talk about trading him…I know it’s silly season around the league and it makes a good story nationally but honestly it is so dumb…didn’t hear anyone talk about trading Trevor Lawrence last offseason…really can’t wait to trade about that 1st overall pick for a haul for the picks and to put this nonsense to bed.

The opening drives mostly looked very good, organized, and well planned and the rest of the game were very much the opposite almost like they were purposely trying to not win.

• Like 1