GDT: Week 2 @ Packers (Eberflus' Prime Time Debut: End The Streak)

JAF-N72EX

14 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Early forecast has 60% chance of rain/thunderstorms during the game in GB.  Could be another messy one.

That sucks, but there’s a huge difference between normal rain and what we saw against SF. Plus, and I may be going out on a limb here, I suspect Lambeau has better drainage than Soldier Field does.

With what we’re looking for most in 2022 (roster evaluation) I’d much rather we play in normal conditions to see what guys can actually do than watch several mud slogs, even if the mud slogs are fun games and improve our chances to win this year. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

BEAR DOWN!! I’ll be cheering loudly for you guys. Let’s keep this going against the ultimate delta bravo Rodgers. 

I don't have much confidence but man it would be nice to see Packers/Rodgers start the season 0-2 against division rivals.

Just checked. 2006 was the last time they started the season 0-2.  Rodgers was still riding the bench.

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1

Bears are 10 point dogs.   In betting terms that means a blow out is expected by bookmakers/public.

Again - don't bet, betting is stupid, everyone loses in long run, but in pretend land, I like the Bears to cover the 10.   I think they are being underestimated still.

49ers are still getting too much respect with a 8.5 line over Seahawks.  I like Hawks to cover that too.  Those are too big of lines.

52 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Again - don't bet, betting is stupid, everyone loses in long run, but in pretend land, I like the Bears to cover the 10.   I think they are being underestimated still.

lets be clear here, betting expecting to profit is stupid. 

As long as you know you're going to lose in the long run, its just for further entertainment and its great

• Like 1