Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Oakland let kyler bang their moms recover bang her again and score the 2 point conversion

TRANSLATION:

The Oakland Raiders let Arizona QB Kyler Murray have sex with all of their mothers. They then let Kyler Murray take a break, then have sex with them again, and then score the 2 point conversion. This is in reference to the fact that Oakland did not bring any pressure on Murray during this play.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Hi

Forge how have you been things not going well in Cleveland 

Well, Trey Lance is done for the year and but its not out of the realm of possibility that my team has a better chance at the playoffs now. Its a weird phenomenon 

I'm sorry to hear about the Browns, but I hope you are doing well. 

I tried to jinx my Rams saying they were getting healthy against the Falcons smh. They almost blew it. A blocked punt which I cant tell you the last time a Rams kicker got a punt blocked let alone returned for a td. Then Kupp fumbles which he did fumble in the Bucs playoff game. Before then I would say the last time I remember Kupp fumbling was his rookie season against the Vikings in Minnesota.

But the Rams did hold on to win. They got relaxed up 31-10 in the 4th. Plus the Falcons they fight hard. Mariota got the Falcons playing hard. It continues to be amazing how Ryan immediately left the Falcons and the Colts look hopeless and the Falcons are competitive and entertaining.