Raiders - Meltdown for McDaniels' Mediocre Men

notthatbluestuff

11 hours ago, big_palooka said:

That was 2016 before he broke his leg and became shaky in the pocket. When pressured, he's done. He has no counterpunch.

I do agree, the lack of continuity has been a killer for a long time in this organization. That said, the afterglow of Rich Bisaccia would not have amounted to much. They won 6 games in walk off fashion last year. That was not sustainable. They've simply returned to their mean this season. Plagued by a bad roster from the former FO who whiffed on 13 picks (sans Josh Jacobs) in the top 100 and strapped this current FO with 43 million in dead cap hits on bad FA contracts. 

Like I said he could be older now and time changes an athlete but to look at the Raiders and blame Carr for their lack of success over the years isn’t fair. Is it time to move on now for 2023? If you have the opportunity to draft a guy you think is a franchise quarterback then you take him. If you’re looking at some veteran stop gap that could become available in the off-season; I have a hard time seeing that as an upgrade to Carr who is at least average. 

19 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

This franchise hasn’t brought anything good to the league for decades. Should probably dissolve. 

What about the annual dysfunction memes and the opportunities it’s afforded other teams’ fans to make jokes and have a good laugh at our expense? You can’t tell me the Gruden era wasn’t fun for some of you out there?? We bring that to the table 😁😢

We’re like the comedy character in a good action movie who’s there to give some comic relief and always bumbling about, making the star look better 😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

McDaniels flopped as the Broncos HC, Rams OC & now Raiders HC. He also bailed out on the Colts at the last minute

Boggled my mind he kept getting interviews every year. He'll go back to the Pats as OC next season

He won't have Tom Brady to save him in New England though. 

1 minute ago, LoFi said:

Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick are technically retreads. 

Bill went 11-5 with the freakin browns and Pete made the playoffs multiple times in New England. 

Im talking like career losers. If you totally fall on your face and fail as a head coach in your first stop then you don’t have it.