NFLPA investigating handling of Dolphins QB Tagovailoa’s concussion check

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm sure this too must be a cover up. 👌

The Overeactions in this thread because Tua was unlucky enough to get injured again is mind-boggling. Had he played uninjured the entire game not one of you would be up in awe. Not one.

The Two Injurues Have Nothing to Do with One Another What so Ever! None of you can prove the obvious effects he showed on camera after the body slam were because of the hit he took 4 days earlier any more then proving had that been Joe Burrow, the same exact scenario of effects couldn't of occured as well.

Put your pitch forks away. IF CLEARED medically buy numerous medical professionals. There is very little you can do if the player, club, coaches an doctors all say Im good to go. Playing the hindsight game in your minds be damned.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

The Overeactions in this thread because Tua was unlucky enough to get injured again is mind-boggling. Had he played uninjured the entire game not one of you would be up in awe. Not one.

The Two Injurues Have Nothing to Do with One Another What so Ever! None of you can prove the obvious effects he showed on camera after the body slam were because of the hit he took 4 days earlier any more then proving had that been Joe Burrow, the same exact scenario of effects couldn't of occured as well.

Put your pitch forks away. IF CLEARED medically buy numerous medical professionals. There is very little you can do if the player, club, coaches an doctors all say Im good to go. Playing the hindsight in your minds game be damned.

Not sure if serious

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Because diagnosing concussions are not an exact science and all it took is working eye balls to see that Tua suffered a head injury on Sunday. This isn’t like a blood test that’ll give you something like a 99% positive result. A coach, a GM, current players, former players, doctors, all came to this same conclusion, that Tua shouldn’t have been out there. 

I get deferring to medical doctors and relying on people with more complete information, but at what point do you use common sense? Again, there’s nothing definitive about concussion protocol.

Then why even have protocols or medical evaluator there if we can all simple diagnose just by actions or by our TV screens. Any time we see a player stumble or grab his ahead etc we should just instantaneously rule him out the game. These doctors all saw what he saw too. 

Yes I get the scepticism and how it looked but I certainly ain’t gonna hold McDaniela accountable for this based off what we know. It’s ok to wait for more information to pass judgement you know. 

4 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

I gotchu, bro.

At least Tua shot his shot. He might forget his family’s names before he’s 50, but we can never say he didn’t go for it in Week 4 against the Bengals. 

Knock Out Win GIF by GLORY Kickboxing

Goodness, someone get DTMB to a trauma center. This concussion might ruin him.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Then why even have protocols or medical evaluator there if we can all simple diagnose just by actions or by our TV screens. Any time we see a player stumble or grab his ahead etc we should just instantaneously rule him out the game. These doctors all saw what he saw too. 

That’s a straw man. I never said we can all diagnose just by viewing. But sometimes, it’s obvious. In this case, to the vast majority of people not employed by the Dolphins, NFL, or guys on FF with 12 pack abs, that was the case. 

32 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Yes I get the scepticism and how it looked but I certainly ain’t gonna hold McDaniela accountable for this based off what we know. It’s ok to wait for more information to pass judgement you know. 

If you’re not sure, then you don’t let him play. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Put your pitch forks away. IF CLEARED medically buy numerous medical professionals. There is very little you can do if the player, club, coaches an doctors all say Im good to go. Playing the hindsight game in your minds be damned.

🤡

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did you even read the thread? You know this was posted on Sunday, right? A bunch of people were talking about how stupid it was that Tua even finished the Buffalo game, lol. 

*makes definitive statement*

*says that there’s no evidence that justifies anyone else making a definitive statement*

Makes sense if you don’t think about it.

Read the first pages of the thread…this stuff was all said Sunday and then reiterated. There’s no hindsight. You’re reaching.

• Like 3