NFLPA investigating handling of Dolphins QB Tagovailoa’s concussion check

RaidersAreOne

The NFL only cares about concussions as much as it has to. He suffered a concussion and a half there. And with Herbert having a lingering injury now that requires an injection to even play with, maybe the nfl has more to evaluate than that. 

56 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

If he can and wants to play he should be able to. They shouldn’t have to lose a game over that. Yeah it’s dangerous. But this is high stakes ****. 

TIL that a Week 3 sports game is more important than long term brain injuries. 

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

lol its a potential BRAIN injury. What he wants is irrelevant because if its a brain injury HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS. 

If he has enough cognitive ability to go win the game he probably had enough to decide he doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life thinking about that Super Bowl he didn’t win because there was a significant but still small chance he’d end up with dementia.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Brian Flores was clearly the problem and a moron. Tua is tough and gritty as they come. And the Dolphins look like a Top 5 team in football so far. 

I was talking about Bryan Flores, a guy I knows. I'll have to look into those claims you're making from that other guy, but that sounds accurate about Tua; he's a gamer.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

If he has enough cognitive ability to go win the game he probably had enough to decide he doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life thinking about that Super Bowl he didn’t win because there was a significant but still small chance he’d end up with dementia.

Paul Kariya took a nasty head shot from Scott Stevens. One of the worst ever. He was borderline unconscious on the ice. Came back later and scored the game winning goal. To this day he does remember any of it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’m sure all of these players dealing with lifelong mental issues are thinking “at least I really put myself out there in Week 3 that one time”. Meanwhile all those other mentally healthy losers are out there without any Week 3 wins - what a bunch of suckers.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I’m sure all of these players dealing with lifelong mental issues are thinking “at least I really put myself out there in Week 3 that one time”. Meanwhile all those other mentally healthy losers are out there without any Week 3 wins - what a bunch of suckers.

You safety fanatics can’t ever talk about this without being hysterical. I said IF HE WANTS TO. If he didn’t want to it would’ve been fine. He did. 

And it’s not just a week 3 game. That game could keep them from having to go to Buffalo in January. You already know this so I don’t know why I’m even typing it.