Week 5 TNF GDT: Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) at Denver Broncos (2-2)

Broncofan

Who wins the TNF game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the TNF game?

• Indianapolis
    • Denver
    • I just want a good game
    • I just want ppl to have fun
    • Oh god please no more Nathaniel Hackett

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Best postgame analysis all year too

This game is gonna be tough to top

You wanna know what's crazy?  Everyone is crapping on this game, but it was probably the 2nd most competitive prime time game this season so far lol (Chiefs/Chargers #1 by default)

It was bad but I'm glad it held my attention to the end.  

• Like 2

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

First he designs a play that puts WRs in the spot to catch deep pass and then does it again in the redzone with the game on the line.  You can all out Russ for not seeing Hamler open but you can't excuse the piss poor design and play calling. 

When an offense is this bad, you can't just blame one factor because it's usually a multiple involved.

They had a man beater on and russ stared at the wrong guy all play. We talking about endzone. it's going to be kind crowded, its hard to have 4 guys in endzone and not have any of them cross, especially since russ held the ball so long. Look at hamler reaction, he knows who fault that trash was. 

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t think I’ve ever hated a player more lmao. Just looks like he doesn’t give af. 

Denver fans. I am sorry you have to deal with this absolute scrub for the foreseeable future.

Sherman is destroying him and it is GLORIOUS

How much did we lose bbb

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

They had a man beater on and russ stared at the wrong guy all play. We talking about endzone. it's going to be kind crowded, its hard to have 4 guys in endzone and not have any of them cross, especially since russ held the ball so long. Look at hamler reaction, he knows who fault that trash was. 

Russ is looking at first read. That's on the coaching. Especially with a veteran like Russ.

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Agreed.  When a guy is that blatantly wide open, I find it a little hard to criticize the play-call.  

But does it really surprise anyone?  Even at Wilson's absolute best, he wasn't someone who was always going to be good about being on time with decisions/throws.