Week 5 GDT: Chargers vs Browns

MWil23

Who Wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns, obviously
    • The Chargers, obviously...what are you, crazy?
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Everyone loses because Mike steals everyone's souls

16 minutes ago, bungleodeon said:

50+ in Cleveland is such a crap shoot.  Way to leave another win on the field.

I know you're talking about FG distance, but as someone who is also 50+ (almost 60+), that is also quite the crap shoot as well.

I'm rather numb to the way the Browns perform when I'm watching the game, but damn, this game has me pissed off.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

lol and here we go with the talk of firing Stefanski.

Never change, Browns forum. Never change.

Funny this offense has looked good all year. Defense needs to be improved. Coaching and players need upgraded. 

Let them vent, they will be back next week lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I know you're talking about FG distance, but as someone who is also 50+ (almost 60+), that is also quite the crap shoot as well.

I'm rather numb to the way the Browns perform when I'm watching the game, but damn, this game has me pissed off.

Same boat brother, same boat.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

Can we just once have a veteran kicker who doesn't loses us games?

The morons running the organization always try to be cute and do crap like draft a kicker in the 4th.

The issue is they sign or draft the kickers and have them kick in berea. There’s a big difference between kicking at the practice field and at the stadium. They should spend every day at the stadium kicking. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

He’s awful at times is the problem 

I think he’s calling plays like Deshaun is out there 

he’s got too much trust in Jacoby

I don’t know. His play calling for jacoby is pretty good. He’s not asking him to do anything crazy. Just make the easy reads. He’s not asking him to blow off the top of the defense. That INT was in jacoby. Stefanski has his faults but not his jacoby play calling. 

• Like 1

We might not see another W for awhile. Our next "easy" game won't be until Watson is back vs. Houston, and I expect we'll lose that game.

We're definitely a better team than the Patriots on paper, but our defense is atrocious and we can make decent offenses look great and bad offenses look competent. BB is a master at taking away your team's biggest strength, so I don't expect our running game to be as good as usual next week. We could win next week, but far from a certainty. If we don't, we might not win a game for awhile.

We have the Ravens after that, followed by the Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Bucs and then Texans. I firmly believe we're talented enough to win any of those games (except maybe Buffalo), but we have too many issues for me to feel good about any of those games at this point in time.

Sucks, because we could easily have a nice lead in the division right now. But inept coaching on defense, special teams, and missed opportunities/poor situational play calling on offense have really cost us.

Once Watson is back we may just be preparing for next season. Let him get used to the offense, as I'm sure he'll be rusty as hell once he returns. Get him into the swing of things, get rid of Woods, and maybe we can make some noise in 2023.

• Like 2

Just now, DawgX said:

We might not see another W for awhile. Our next "easy" game won't be until Watson is back vs. Houston, and I expect we'll lose that game.

We're definitely a better team than the Patriots on paper, but our defense is atrocious and we can make decent offenses look great and bad offenses look competent. BB is a master at taking away your team's biggest strength, so I don't expect our running game to be as good as usual next week. We could win next week, but far from a certainty. If we don't, we might not win a game for awhile.

We have the Ravens after that, followed by the Bengals, Dolphins, Bills, Bucs and then Texans. I firmly believe we're talented enough to win any of those games (except maybe Buffalo), but we have too many issues for me to feel good about any of those games at this point in time.

Sucks, because we could easily have a nice lead in the division right now. But inept coaching on defense, special teams, and missed opportunities/poor situational play calling on offense have really cost us.

Once Watson is back we may just be preparing for next season. Let him get used to the offense, as I'm sure he'll be rusty as hell once he returns. Get him into the swing of things, get rid of Woods, and maybe we can make some noise in 2023.

Brisset has played way better than expected, his mistakes have been costly. But it is 100% on Woods- his defense should be top 5 not bottom 5 

Can’t miss 2 FG.

Can’t throw an INT in the endzone down 2 with the game on the line.

Can’t give up 200+ on the ground vs a team averaging 65 yards a game.

Pretty simple.

If anything I’m ready to give Stefanski a major extension after today. Dude coached an offensive gem.

• Like 4