Week 6: NY Jets @ Packers - GB falls to 3-3. First 2-game losing streak under LaFleur!

FAH1223

Just now, GHARMON9 said:

Yea Dillon has lost a few steps. Wow he looked slow.

Shoukd have been the case weeks ago, but he needs to bd demoted to the clear number 2 spot instead of this rotation stuff that flat out isn't working. 

Myers and Newman embarrassing themselves. 

Now the punting team doing the same. 

I'm out. Goodnight all. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This offense was doomed the minute it decided to replace Adams with exactly no one. We decided to become a running, 3-yards and a cloud of dust offense. Should have just dumped Rodgers if we were going to do this. 

Yeah, I know.

We should have traded Rodgers and Adams.

There are worse ways to start a rebuild than with an elite CB, elite EDGE, elite DL, and two great running backs.

Bottom line though... LaFleur is not the right head coach.

Dude doesn't have it.

Has

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

They literally invested two picks into WR. Stop with this stupid ******* narrative that they didn't try to replace Adams. You just refuse to put anything at 12's feet and continue to run with false narratives. You can't make players sign here. They have to want to sign here. Let's cut the **** for once.

I've put all kinds of blame at his feet especially today, but the lack of weapons is completely related to his own short comings as well. It's all unfolding before us and it was pretty easy to see this coming. 

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

It's amazing to me that the same guy who will hero-ball unneeded deep heaves has no problem taking dumb 3rd (and 4th) down sacks

How was that a “dumb sack”? Rodgers had no chance on that play