2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

LeBron is trying to do stuff that he’s done his whole career, but the body is just not allowing it anymore.

Facts. He just don't have the quickness no more. He can't move his feet on defense either. Still good for his age and the miles. But this a game where he looked really old. 

suns ruined two parlays for me and a perfect betting day. had a suns ml, bucks ml, pellies ml, and memphis ml parlay (+160). took a mavs + suns mls boosted parlay (+115). pacers ml (+135). SGPx of bucks ml + joe harris 2 3s, claxton 20 P+Rs (+230). bulls +7.5 (-110). and sgp of bulls +14.5, vuc 15 pts, tatum 25 pts, over 213 (+250). 

Edited by 11sanchez11

I mentioned it somewhere maybe in our Cavs thread

but the Cavs forcing Lauri to play the 3 last year was going to be a positive impact on his game. It just opened up another side of his ability as opposed to just playing the 4. Especially offensively him having to score on 3s as opposed to 4s forced him to have a more athletic game. 

I was always a fan of Lauri and was happy we had him. Glad to see he’s killing it. His career trajectory is definitely on the rise.