Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

32 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Aaron Rodgers (with right thumb taped) was back after missing yesterday. Rashan Gary was in pads, a sign he’s progressed through the concussion protocol. Elgton Jenkins also was back. DNPs: Lazard, Jean-Charles, Bakhtiari, Lewis.

Good news on Gary. WR position should be interesting this week...

In the Packers upset of the Cardinals last year, Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon combined for 38 touches, and Jones led all players with 11 targets. Packers forced 3 turnovers and held the ball for almost 38 minutes.

If the Packers are to have a chance, this is probably how you do it. 

Edited by Brat&Beer

On 10/24/2022 at 10:21 AM, vegas492 said:

Hey Norm....just answering this question for myself.  And it is not a "typical" thought of mine.

I want #12 to retire a Packer.  A legend.  His entire body of work is the reason why.  Not this year so far.

I'll criticize him, no doubt.  But it's that body of work that keeps me wanting him to retire here.  This was always in the cards with an old QB who is as particular as Rodgers.  I'd rather him fail here and retire, than go somewhere else and fail, or succeed, with a different uniform.

But, that is just me.

I feel that. I've also wanted Aaron to retire as a Packer. I still think we could get a descent return on him after this off-season and think it would start the 're-build' quicker and with more tools.

And call me a bad fan but I bet Buffalo heavy 10.5