Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

1 hour ago, R T said:

The talent isn't much different on these two teams, one is executing, and one isn't so far this season. 

The Packers are 0-6 all time in Buffalo, the last visit there the Packers were a 4-point favorite and Rodgers played awful and the Packers found a way to loss 21-13. Rodgers was 17-42 for 185 yards and 2 INTs with a QB rating of 34.3 that day. Is Buffalo another Tampa in the head of AR? If Rodgers plays like he should they will have a chance, if Rodgers continues to have the mental yips it doesn't matter who they play. 

The +10.5 number is screaming for the wise guys to pound the Packers late on this line, but the thing that gives me pause is all the players talking this week about what other players need to do. Not a good sign. Should be time to just shut up and do your damn job, but Rodgers has already pointed the finger at everyone but himself. Win or lose this week will tell us a lot about the leadership in that locker room.      

Like 75%+ public is on Packers. Doesn't seem like a wise guy move to hammer public $

45 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Like 75%+ public is on Packers. Doesn't seem like a wise guy move to hammer public $

Game opened at +8.5 and is now +10.5 to 11 about everywhere I look, yet 75% of the public is on the Packers. Not saying you are wrong, but that seems odd that the line is going up and the public is big on the Packers.   

1 hour ago, R T said:

Game opened at +8.5 and is now +10.5 to 11 about everywhere I look, yet 75% of the public is on the Packers. Not saying you are wrong, but that seems odd that the line is going up and the public is big on the Packers.   

I just happened across a tweet with what i said and took it as fact cant find. Tweet anymore.

https://www.thespread.com/nfl-football-public-betting-chart

Still on pack but its closer atm.

IDk if this the same one that popped across my feed earlier.

Edited by HighCalebR

2 hours ago, StatKing said:

As long as we have 12 and games left to play we have a chance. Don't know how I suddenly became the most optimistic Packers fan on this forum but I'll run with it. Things don't look good right now but I still believe.

I suggest you don't look at the schedule and the number of wins it likely takes to make the playoffs 

30 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Quit being negative Nancys.  The Packers are going to win!

On game day ill be back on top ready to go. I just have no faith in Barry "only cares about the Ws" to obtain any W's for us.

You give all your thoroughbreds to the butcher you wont win any races.

10 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

S Innis Gaines

ILB Kobe Jones

elevated.  Strange ones. 

SJC is down so Gaines fills in for him. Guessing Garvin will be a healthy inactive again and with Tipa still down, Jones gets a shot instead of Hamilton this week.

Edited by packfanfb

4 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I have a feeling we see a little Love tonight. Hope not, but have that feeling.

Probably depends on when we have our "good half". Typically it's the first half and then we completely fall apart in the 2nd. If we get blown out early, could see a lot of Love. 

• Like 1