Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

46 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You continue to miss the point. The current lack of success has made its way to Gute and I continually hear that this roster "isn't good enough" or that we should stand pat or sell at the deadline because "we simply aren't talented enough" to be a contender this year, even with another player addition.

I don't think that's true. I think we need to take a serious look at the assistant coaches (LaFleur has earned a mulligan year and was just extended) as the fall guys if this doesn't turn around.

I'm seeing it  as a combo of underselling the paper talent on Buffalo and overselling the paper talent on GB.

Example 

I'm taking Edmunds and Milano over Campbell and Walker.

Edited by squire12

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Am I crazy or is our depth chart more talented than the Bills? Just crazy to me this roster is 3-4 with a legit chance of being 3-5.

I'd lean Bills at QB and obviously WR. I'd take Packers at RB, OL, DL, CB. Push at TE, ILB, EDGE and S.

Wait, are you factoring in their injuries at safety?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PackFan13 said:

I think the difference being buffalo has more talent overall by a small margin but they are without huge holes like we are at wr. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

when you watch buffalo , does that look like a team that has a overall talent level just a small margin above Green Bay?

Edited by gopackgo972
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Am I crazy or is our depth chart more talented than the Bills? Just crazy to me this roster is 3-4 with a legit chance of being 3-5.

I'd lean Bills at QB and obviously WR. I'd take Packers at RB, OL, DL, CB. Push at TE, ILB, EDGE and S.

We’re better at backup QB too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Fair, I agree. FWIW the packers are my 2nd favorite team and I have a place in Hayward and La Crosse so I'm a cheesehead at heart after my Bills lol. 

Years ago on this board I learned it's commonly spelled Heyward and that you're supposed to be critisizing it despite it being just fine.

3 hours ago, gopackgo972 said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

when you watch buffalo , does that look like a team that has a overall talent level just a small margin above Green Bay?

I'm saying on paper we thought we had a dominate defense. They are clearly better utilized but we've invested a ton on defense and all had very high hopes. 

• Like 1