Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

5 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Gute's terrible drafting killed this franchise. Getting zero production from his top 3 picks. 

I just never like this, yes you want more by now but you don't draft guys for the first half of their rookie season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

So... Anyone we want to try to trade away? Rodgers era is over, season is done, we may as well look at the rebuild and see if we can move anyone on tomorrow. 

Tough to do because anyone that a team would want would put us over the cap with penalties.  Unless there is a market for Keisean Nixon.

2 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

This is the takeaway.   Years of draft focus on defense.   The defense is flat out bad.  It also left the offense short on talent.

This is an all-around failure by Gute.  He needs to go, quickly.

He's not going anywhere for at least 2023 and probably 2024 IMO. I do think the Rodgers extension was the beginning of the end for his tenure, though. Looking like a very, very bad decision on his part

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Should probably stop drafting "Packer People" and start drafting football players. 

I've been saying this for years. Every draft I'm pulling for them to draft a guy (or two) who's not perfect.
They. Just. Dont. Do. It.