Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I ALMOST replied to Dave after he said nobody is talking about him, but that is because he is playing well. I have no issues with him. But they still tried to start the AR fights.

To be honest, I’ve yelled get rid of the ******* ball at him a coupla times, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that throwing it would be a bad idea. 

Edited by mikebpackfan

5 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Our offensive line is getting demolished.  They need to roll Aaron out.  Tom can't play guard.  Not having  Jenkins tonight really hurt. 

They've been getting demolished. You can't just refuse to pass the ball and expect to win. Its coward playcalling.

I’m not trying to throw knee jerk reactions out like a lot of people in here, but at this point: what bad does it do it fire joe Barry? Keep losing like we are? give people a wake up call because there’s NO reason this defense should be this bad. Maybe less playing time for dean lowry? Savage has played about as bad as it gets too, but last year they showed they can in fact play so I don’t know where else the issue lays? 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We don't want the Packers.  We are bringing back the Battlehawks!   KKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  KAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Your Battlehawks are no match for my Scottish Claymores! 

Because they never gave Dublin a team, and I'll be f****d if I'm going to support the London 'Monarchs'. 

• Like 1

Also if we lose this game it will be two Buffalo stadiums we never won at. Their new stadium will have opened by the time we're next there in 2030.

We are the only team that existed in 1970 that has never won in Buffalo, which is ironic given we have the most NFL titles while the Bills are infamous for losing four straight Super Bowls to start the 1990s, all four against the NFC East, the first on a field goal attempt sailing wide right, and the last two to the Cowboys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

To be honest, I’ve yelled get rid of the ******* ball at him, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that throwing it would be a bad idea. 

Yea. Only yell when the WR's have time to get more than 3 yards downfield before the avalanche hits

• Like 1