Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

3 minutes ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

I’m not trying to throw knee jerk reactions out like a lot of people in here, but at this point: what bad does it do it fire joe Barry? Keep losing like we are? give people a wake up call because there’s NO reason this defense should be this bad. Maybe less playing time for dean lowry? Savage has played about as bad as it gets too, but last year they showed they can in fact play so I don’t know where else the issue lays? 

It's been discussed a bunch today.

I guess I don't see a down side, but the obvious candidate interim had been Gray right? And his unit sucks butts. 

Such a weird spot, I say **** em, just get it over with and see what happens. But IDK if Gray is the one who should come in either, but then who the hell does?

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Last week I heard "Conservative, Liberal, Democrat, Republican"  All used as insults in 4 straight commercials.  It is borderline funny.  Some of the Illinois ads make you think that one of the opponents is like evil and for stomping puppies and burning tax money.

The use of the word "radical" is becoming how people use the word "literally." Nobody knows WTF it truly means.

• Like 4

Just now, minnypackerfan said:

Not that its going to matter in this game as we are being seriously outclassed, but on the long pass to Diggs, when they should be replay after his injury, the ball was clearly moving when he hit the ground and rolled slightly.  He did not complete the process of the catch and the refs missed it.  

Eh whatever, close enough

1 minute ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Its incredible how fast they are getting on Rodgers ! Oline is just sucking so bad!

No defense respects the offense.  Play the run on the way to the QB.  If you give up a 5-7 yard run, who cares.  GB typically won't stick with it

8 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We don't want the Packers.  We are bringing back the Battlehawks!   KKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  KAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

I wear my Battlehawks sweatshirt sometimes and it's similar looking to the HS colors and logo a bit from here and [people have started to ask me where I got it a bunch of times before they are like "wtf is that?"