Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If Joe Barry isn't fired tomorrow, then we just don't give a **** anymore. Barry should've never been a candidate in the first place. You shoot the moon with Jim Leonhard and settle on a failed DC because he's your buddy? Yeah, you're unserious Matt LaFleur.

I don't care who replaces him and what does or doesn't change. 

Unfortunately I don’t see MLF doing it. He’s too much of a “nice or good guy”

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

They talk about accountability.  Savage should be riding the pine next week.  What an absolutely horrible display.  What good is the dude if he can't cover or tackle?  Useless he needs a serious wake up call. 5th year option?  ha ha ha...what a joke.  

Did we exercise it?

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Gute just cant draft.

Not buying it.

We’ve seen Campbell, Douglas, Alexander, Gary, Clark and Amos all have elite years.

How many defenses can say they have six all-pro talent players on the team and still suck?

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

It's been discussed a bunch today.

I guess I don't see a down side, but the obvious candidate interim had been Gray right? And his unit sucks butts. 

Such a weird spot, I say **** em, just get it over with and see what happens. But IDK if Gray is the one who should come in either, but then who the hell does?

Gray ran this defense last year when we beat Arizona a year ago on Thursday night? Can it be any worst at this point honestly? Ya I understand the players need to “play better.” For some reason they aren’t. You just don’t completely  forget how to play football. If you’re not put in the right spots, then you struggle to play well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

He's a career reserve LB that we signed off a PS not long ago. It's not like we drafted him on day 2. Also he ran 4.53....

We have a 4th string LB who had like a 100+ tackle with a few turnover plays starting for Minny and people are ****ting on it lol. Just this fanbase. With Ted everyone was a UDFA, Gute gets experienced depth, they still suck.

• Like 1