Week 9 Gameday Thread - Green Bay Packers (3-5) at Detroit Lions (1-6)

Striker

1 hour ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Nothing curious about it . he stunk today ! and hasn't played well most of the season .  We need him to carry this team because of the lack of talent on offense and I don't think he can at this point in his career . 

This .. he needs more talent than ever in his old dog days and it just isn't there.  It doesn't help he's played like crap but there just isn't much there at wr and te to bail him out anymore.

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

that was like a mark sanchez laughable bad level of throw right there. It should become a meme it was so bad.

Rodgers was just making sure he would hit Bak's shoe laces dead center, which seems to be the target of many Rogers throws this season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Have no fear.  I fully appreciated it.  I think one of the halftime show taking heads was saying it was a bad call, and I had to yell, "HE WAS WIDE OPEN!"

HE IS OLD AND HAS BAD LEGS. SO THAT MAKES THE BALL ONLY GO HALF WAY TO HIM, ALSO AARON WAS PROTECTING HIM!!!!

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Rodgers was just making sure he would hit Bak's shoe laces dead center, which seems to be the target of many Rogers throws this season.

And the ARDS would swear if was very very catchable and normal, yet if Love makes that same throw, he is garbage that couldn't play Wisconsin HS football.

• Like 1

Is this nightmare game still going on?  

In all the teeth-gnashing over this loss:  we lost 7 preferred starters (Watson, Doubs, Runyan, Bak, Gary, Stokes, Jones) many of them for over half the game, and were still in a position to win with under 2 minutes to go.  Detroit should feel bad about themselves. 

14 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Is this nightmare game still going on?  

In all the teeth-gnashing over this loss:  we lost 7 preferred starters (Watson, Doubs, Runyan, Bak, Gary, Stokes, Jones) many of them for over half the game, and were still in a position to win with under 2 minutes to go.  Detroit should feel bad about themselves. 

They have spent long enough feeling bad about themselves. They can enjoy this moment

• Like 1

I'd be interested to see/read somebody's assessment of whether the Lion's players were doing us dirty. We seemed to suffer a whole host of lower leg injuries in this one game. A lot of them - which makes me wonder if the Lion defenders were rolling our guys up.

Edited by Leader

Just now, Leader said:

I'd be interesting to see/read somebody's assessment of whether the Lion's players were doing us dirty.
We seemed to suffer a whole host of lower leg injuries in this one game. A lot of them - which makes me wonder if the Lion defenders were rolling our guys up.

I only can recall seeing the Doubs injury and it seemed just “one of those things” and not something dirty.  But, that still leaves us SIX other injuries. 

Zach Kruse -  Not an excuse, just reality: Packers were playing with the decaying husk of Sammy Watkins, one-armed Allen Lazard playing through a shoulder injury, (redacted descriptor) Amari Rodgers and seventh-round rookie Samori Toure at WR to end Sunday.