Dan Snyder Is Selling the Washington Franchise

MKnight82

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

Are these documents from the Wilkinson or the current investigation? Either way this is it because this is a press not just on Dan but now it’s legit a attack on the shield for collusion.

I think most fans in DC are missing the “collusion” argument. The AG did mention collusion.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think most fans in DC are missing the “collusion” argument. The AG did mention collusion.

If it wasn’t for that part I’d still think there’s a way for him to sell part I think this is officially the part that maybe even doesn’t allow Dan to pick who this might give the league the power to oust him if he was trying to block a Bezos sale due to him owning the post. This is the lock and keyI do believe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

If it wasn’t for that part I’d still think there’s a way for him to sell part I think this is officially the part that maybe even doesn’t allow Dan to pick who this might give the league the power to oust him if he was trying to block a Bezos sale due to him owning the post. This is the lock and keyI do believe.

I hope so. While I don’t like Bezos or Amazon for a lot of reasons that aren’t for this forum, I do think he’ll be an awesome owner. He’ll be able to get & built a state of the art new stadium in DC or close to it like National Harbor area or something. He’ll also put the resources into the team to make us really competitive & won’t accept being mediocre. He’ll try more than Dan has recently.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

If he had real hard evidence he wouldn't be holding a look at me press conference, but would rather have Snyder in cuffs.  This is a huge waste of time and money and honestly the result just makes Snyder looks like a victim.  Unless they have something that is clear and seriously criminal, I really don't care.  I am happy with Snyder selling the team. 

We all know at the heart of things, Snyder is just a petty, immature jerk.  I think we need stop sinking to his level and being petty ourselves.  This is what the AG is doing.  I am happy with Snyder selling the team and leaving Washington football.  I don't see the benefit or feel the need to kick him on his way out.  

6 minutes ago, offbyone said:

If he had real hard evidence he wouldn't be holding a look at me press conference, but would rather have Snyder in cuffs.  This is a huge waste of time and money and honestly the result just makes Snyder looks like a victim.  Unless they have something that is clear and seriously criminal, I really don't care.  I am happy with Snyder selling the team. 

We all know at the heart of things, Snyder is just a petty, immature jerk.  I think we need stop sinking to his level and being petty ourselves.  This is what the AG is doing.  I am happy with Snyder selling the team and leaving Washington football.  I don't see the benefit or feel the need to kick him on his way out.  

The league turned over 1.6 million documents. Maybe that’s nothing, but maybe it’s something. We’ll have to see.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The league turned over 1.6 million documents. Maybe that’s nothing, but maybe it’s something. We’ll have to see.

You may not have seen, but the nfl also issued a statement in response to Racine's press conference.  Racine is such an idiot that he didn't just name Snyder he also named the NFL in the civil lawsuit.

“The independent investigation into workplace misconduct at the Washington Commanders was thoroughly and comprehensively conducted by Beth Wilkinson and her law firm,” Chief NFL Spokesman Brian McCarthy said. “Following the completion of the investigation, the NFL made public a summary of Ms. Wilkinson’s findings and imposed a record-setting fine against the club and its ownership.

“We reject the legally unsound and factually baseless allegations made today by the D.C. Attorney General against the NFL and Commissioner Goodell and will vigorously defend against those claims.”

7 minutes ago, offbyone said:

You may not have seen, but the nfl also issued a statement in response to Racine's press conference.  Racine is such an idiot that he didn't just name Snyder he also named the NFL in the civil lawsuit.

Beth Wilkinson’s investigation was a sham. Hence the collusion. The NFL trying to say it was independent is BS, it’s always been BS, they hired her to investigate an NFL owner who is one of the people that pays Roger Goddell’s salary.

It was never truly independent. Therefore, they’re doing their own investigation & talking to those witnesses.

Edited by turtle28

28 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Just sign the damn papers already, good lord. Laying it on thick, old buddy.

And if you happen to decide to build your lady a nice, fancy, several billion dollar house in which to watch football (which she does like, I hear), that works for me too.

• Like 3

On 11/11/2022 at 11:40 AM, turtle28 said:

I hope so. While I don’t like Bezos or Amazon for a lot of reasons that aren’t for this forum, I do think he’ll be an awesome owner. He’ll be able to get & built a state of the art new stadium in DC or close to it like National Harbor area or something. He’ll also put the resources into the team to make us really competitive & won’t accept being mediocre. He’ll try more than Dan has recently.

I don't like, or dislike Bezos. My wife & I do use Amazon & have Free Prime membership through our phone contract. So that's cool.

I'm just hoping we change our silly, ridiculous name. 

And this is probably the best chance for that to happen.

Seriously...

Even Washington Prime would be better.