Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Has anyone else reviewed last years "Smarter than Gute" thread to see how their picks look?

Is it safe to assume we'll have another this year?

yes we will be doing another one this year.  fun to archive peoples takes on the picks and what player they would have taken if they wanted someone else.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Seems like I remember no shortage of GB fans who were skeptical of taking Watson in RD1

Because a majority of the forum are against it. Regardless of the fact he's better than both our first rounders. 

5 hours ago, R T said:

That is just more tough guy talk. A brand doesn't thrive by pissing off the majority of its customers. 

Do you really believe trading AR for a Wilson like haul last year would have caused the Packers to lose their fan base?   I don't for a minute.

There's a difference between acting the tough guy and bending over and taking it.  I see your trade proposals as the latter while you see mine as the former.   People disagree every day.

2 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Do you really believe trading AR for a Wilson like haul last year would have caused the Packers to lose their fan base?   I don't for a minute.

There's a difference between acting the tough guy and bending over and taking it.  I see your trade proposals as the latter while you see mine as the former.   People disagree every day.

Word. 

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Seems like I remember no shortage of GB fans who were skeptical of taking Watson in RD1

He was my third choice.....behind Pickens....and I cant remember the #2 guy. I really wanted them to nab Pickens. Didnt happen. T'sall good.

• Like 1