Week 9 GDT: Colts @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

Just now, jpaulthe1st said:

Facts - isn’t this the same guy who always talks about PG being “respected” as a DC and that being a load of crap. I can’t argue with folks who will flip flop their POV for argument’s sake. 

How have I flip flopped? 

I've always said that PG sucks and his "respect" around the league means absolutely nothing. Don't believe I've ever once deviated from that stance. 

And what the actual hell does that have to do with McVay actually being a good coach? Lol

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

To be fair I think everyone is beginning to notice that this level of team ineptitude is not Carr's fault. While he owns some blame, I don't think anyone is putting this seasons record solely on Carr. ....I think

I'm not talking about Carr. I'm talking about the "highly paid offense" thing. No Waller or Renfrow. Good defense. We need to get some stops and get those turnovers.

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

To be fair I think everyone is beginning to notice that this level of team ineptitude is not Carr's fault. While he owns some blame, I don't think anyone is putting this seasons record solely on Carr. ....I think

Lol you're cute and not in the physical kinda way...... maybe....... 😉

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

How have I flip flopped? 

I've always said that PG sucks and his "respect" around the league means absolutely nothing. Don't believe I've ever once deviated from that stance. 

And what the actual hell does that have to do with McVay actually being a good coach? Lol

So PG’s respect around the league means absolutely nothing but McVay’s respect around the league allows him to call jet sweeps and that’s why they work for the Rams. You actually proved my point for me.