Falcons TE Kyle Pitts believed to have torn MCL

RaidersAreOne

Gonna be difficult to replace his 7 fantasy points per game. I bet he can't wait for the Desmond Ridder era to begin. I expect him to bounce back if Mariota isn't his QB next season. The start of his career has basically mirrored Chase Young. Very impressive rookie year followed by a super disappointing sophomore year that eventually ends in injury.

Edited by Jeezla

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Can the Falcons trade him to a team that will actually use him right?

The issue isn't how he's being used. It's that Mariota can't throw him the ball. Mariota literally has a 35% off-target rate on throws to Pitts. Lower that down to 5% and watch Pitts kill it. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scar988 said:

The issue isn't how he's being used. It's that Mariota can't throw him the ball. Mariota literally has a 35% off-target rate on throws to Pitts. Lower that down to 5% and watch Pitts kill it. 

Mariota just isn't accurate. I'll put it this way if Pitts had Derek Carr he'd produce right round prime Darren Waller. 

He's open out there. Mariota just is off. Once he gets a QB he's gonna be nice. 

• Like 1