Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

11 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

It's these moments where I just know, that these are the moments where you can't miss plays like these in the playoffs. Two guys. These are the plays that matter in beating teams like this in this league. Tannehill is solid, but just ultimately will struggle to get you over that hump. Henry isn't gonna save that *** everytime you go in the red zone. 

We have to see how it plays out. But if Tannehill poos the bed again in the playoffs. May just have to rip the band aid off next off-season.

We could free 50 mill in cap space if you cut Tannehill, Dupree, Woods, Lewan, Cunningham, Bullock, and Jamarco Jones.

Look at the chart and see exactly where the pressure is coming from. Nate and NPF are getting bullied right through the throwing lane to Woods. Like, they’re  being pushed exactly where Tannehill would need to see Bobby and throw that ball.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Look at the chart and see exactly where the pressure is coming from. NPF is getting bullied right through the throwing lane to Woods. Like, he’s being pushed exactly where Tannehill would need to see Bobby and throw that ball.

7:20

Plays gotta be made there. Tannehill is just not good enough.

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Look at the chart and see exactly where the pressure is coming from. Nate and NPF are getting bullied right through the throwing lane to Woods. Like, they’re  being pushed exactly where Tannehill would need to see Bobby and throw that ball.

....no lol, you gotta watch the play again man. it was there.

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Perfect.

Pretty much. I definitely think we’re getting to the point where Henry is a replaceable running back. He’s still good, but a step has been lost and he’s not hitting it hard. Maybe it’s the foot, but it’s tough to imagine it getting better with another year and 350+ touches under his belt. But we’re committed to him through next year now.

22 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Pretty much. I definitely think we’re getting to the point where Henry is a replaceable running back. He’s still good, but a step has been lost and he’s not hitting it hard. Maybe it’s the foot, but it’s tough to imagine it getting better with another year and 350+ touches under his belt. But we’re committed to him through next year now.

I think it's more of we can't expect him to run consistently the out 9 man boxes with a below average line. 

It works better with a better line and younger Henry. But can't try to get him to.be superhuman with a line that sucks. 

The screens with him are deadly because we allow him to run. 

But him not running behind thet line is getting us 1.7 yards per carry. 

37 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think it's more of we can't expect him to run consistently the out 9 man boxes with a below average line. 

It works better with a better line and younger Henry. But can't try to get him to.be superhuman with a line that sucks. 

The screens with him are deadly because we allow him to run. 

But him not running behind thet line is getting us 1.7 yards per carry. 

the broncos laid out the blueprint and every team since has followed: 5 and 6 man fronts and packing the box all game long until we can actually hurt them through the air. and still we steadfastly refuse to run play action consistently, to pass on first down consistently, to put our best receivers on the god damn field. whether it's downing or vrabel or some unholy combination of the two, it's some of the most braindead offensive design i have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. 

• Like 1

For me it all just boils down to the simplicity of three redzone trips, zero TDs. Against a good offense like Cincy you can’t leave three redzone trips with only 6 points. Hit that “chippy” FG and get a TD in one of those other redzone trips and we’re talking about what a great win that was.

8 hours ago, titans0021 said:

If you need perfection to make a throw you’re not the guy, this is the NFL you not going to have all day to throw the ball protection isn’t going to be clean all day, this is repetitive behavior he misses wide open guys a lot because he doesn’t read the entire field & he keeps his eyes glued to his target most of the time. This is who he is

• Like 1

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

A step hasn’t been lost 😩🤦🏽‍♂️ This is y’all favorite word man I swear. Do me a favor go back & look at Henry highlights from his so call prime years since he’s on the decline, & tell me what you see. Henry is a long strider he hits his speed once he gets going in the open field. Due to a subpar OL he hasn’t had a lot of room to work with, & defenses are forcing him to  check his feet. Henry isn’t a elusive runner, he’s a down hill guy with a lil finesse to his game, he likes to plant his foot cut explode get down hill. Trust it’s not he lost a step it’s the OL is latch work & not getting to the 2nd level therefore he can’t hit his top speed & get to rolling wit a full head of steam in this case speed 

• Like 2