Week 16: GDT Philadelphia Eagles (13-1) vs NFZ Almost Contexts (10-4)

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

This is double edged sword for hurts and the eagles.

If minshew comes in and shines, proves its the system and players and not hurts.

If minshew plays at a high level or even a little lower then hurts, it hurts the mvp talk

But if minshew or any other qb falters then it forces the eagles to have to pay that absurd 45-50 million price tag 

Hurts' MVP campaign is essentially over at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We kinda had it coming. 

You don't make your QB carry the ball almost 20 times in Chicago in December. That was malpractice by the coaching staff.

Of course opposing defenses are going to try to punish the QB every time he keeps it. 

Yea man. Sanders didn’t have a first half carry. Just plain dumb. Running QBs get hurt. Jalen has been really good with protecting himself for how much he runs. But yesterday he was taking hits I hadn’t seen him take before. But thems the breaks with a QB that runs. Hopefully, he’ll be ok in a few weeks. 

9 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We kinda had it coming. 

You don't make your QB carry the ball almost 20 times in Chicago in December. That was malpractice by the coaching staff.

Of course opposing defenses are going to try to punish the QB every time he keeps it. 

Agreed.

I just wondered after you said that how the cold affects players getting injured, cause I would think it would make them more likely and....

Ubs55dM.png