Week 16: GDT Philadelphia Eagles (13-1) vs NFZ Almost Contexts (10-4)

EaglesPeteC

Hurts not playing this game will cripple my chances at advancing to the fantasy championship game. I got Geno as a backup, but Hurts was carrying me the last 4 weeks. At the very least, I need Goedert back, and not on any pitch count.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Aside from the just pure trolling of Minshew popping off, would be nice to get a comp pick from some team bringing him in to compete on a decent deal.

Would also be nice to clinch #1 seed. Which I feel like everyone is already handing us but no W is a given, ESPECIALLY this year in the NFL. I understand Dallas will be hardest of our 3 clinch opportunities, but let’s get it over with and roll into postseason red hot. Excited to see what offensive gameplan is, and hoping the D can get pressure and do their thing. 

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

This game was super pointless the second the cowboys lost.

This game is still important, imo. Momentum is important. I don't need us limping into NO with NO still having a shot at the division. We need to beat Dallas, then destroy the Saints. The Giants game is what shouldn't matter.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Would also be nice to clinch #1 seed. Which I feel like everyone is already handing us but no W is a given, ESPECIALLY this year in the NFL. I understand Dallas will be hardest of our 3 clinch opportunities, but let’s get it over with and roll into postseason red hot. Excited to see what offensive gameplan is, and hoping the D can get pressure and do their thing. 

Wasn't worried in the slightest pre Hurts news about securing the #1 seed. Now, not so much. The assumption we beat the Saints with Minshew shouldn't be assumed neither. We lose two straight needing a win in 18 wouldn’t be ideal, that's for sure.

Maybe Dallas gets complacent,  assuming a Win since Hurts is out and we catch them off guard? Doubtful!