Week 17 Gameday Thread (New Years Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (7-8-0) vs Minnesota (12-3-0)

Striker

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I'm not reading all of this.

My post is what it is.  You have beaten the dead horse, resurrected it and beaten it again, over and over.

I don't care if you post here at all.  It's the pure volume on the same things that isn't welcome, in my book.

And I could be wrong about that.  But I wanted our mods to be aware.  My guess is that you are on most everyone elses ignore list by now.

Sure. The tl;dr version is it’s a little silly to call me out to the mods for “trolling” while quoting my response to a toll post aimed at me. It shouldn’t be hard to see that there has been a ton of trolling and hostility aimed in my direction.. so I was just matching that energy a little. Probably shouldn’t have, because frankly I don’t care that much and the responses to anything not closely resembling “GO PACK GO” are unsurprising to me given what I see in everyday life in Wisconsin. 

The point is that it starts with you guys. They can put me on an ignore list all they want… the energy is just slightly amusing given all the ganging up and unabashed trolling thrown in my direction.

15 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Sure. The tl;dr version is it’s a little silly to call me out to the mods for “trolling” while quoting my response to a toll post aimed at me. It shouldn’t be hard to see that there has been a ton of trolling and hostility aimed in my direction.. so I was just matching that energy a little. Probably shouldn’t have, because frankly I don’t care that much and the responses to anything not closely resembling “GO PACK GO” are unsurprising to me given what I see in everyday life in Wisconsin. 

The point is that it starts with you guys. They can put me on an ignore list all they want… the energy is just slightly amusing given all the ganging up and unabashed trolling thrown in my direction.

#GooseRooster

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Such a brave boy. I bet actual Vikings fans would give you all the trophies, if they had any.

Think it has less to do with the Vikings at this point and more so about your fanbase being fragile and petty about anything not stating that they are super legit and the actual best team in the NFC North in a season where the Vikings sit at 12-4 and your team has struggled to reach .500 and remains one game out of the playoffs with one game to go.

Seriously, the tears have been amusing.

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Think it has less to do with the Vikings at this point and more so about your fanbase being fragile and petty about anything not stating that they are super legit and the actual best team in the NFC North in a season where the Vikings sit at 12-4 and your team has struggled to reach .500 and remains one game out of the playoffs with one game to go.

Seriously, the tears have been amusing.

Your ***** huge. Now go.

Edited by HighCalebR

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Vegas running to the mods because he’s concerned about a non Packer fan “trolling”

Tell Lebron James GIF

Me: *gives a totally reasonable response*

Vegas: *trolls*

You can’t make this up lol.

Your ***** huge. Now go.

Let the boys get back to arguing if Rodgers is any good. And ***** about how much money AJ Hawk made. Youre uniting this forum in an unnatural way.

Edited by HighCalebR