MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

Just now, MWil23 said:

Guys what I’m worried about is that if they suspended the game the implications…permanent ones, that this has/could mean.

This seems like a freak occurrence, from time to time games are moved or cancelled with stuff like weather, it's part of the risk advertisers take. Nothing out of line here.

If this was a thing we'd expect with concussions, sure, but this is a unique thing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I don't know if I can watch this sport anymore I'm serious.

As horrible as the incident is, everyone that goes out there is aware of the risk and they are paid accordingly to do it. I understand how horrible something like this is, but it’s a decisions they all have came to terms with

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This seems like a freak occurrence, from time to time games are moved or cancelled with stuff like weather, it's part of the risk advertisers take. Nothing out of line here.

If this was a thing we'd expect with concussions, sure, but this is a unique thing.

No, I’m saying that I’m concerned he died. That’s what I meant.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

You honestly have no idea if the hit/sport caused the injury though.

Yeah, it looks like a freak injury.

I'd be fine if they played if there was an update that he woke up and was going to be fine (this is what happened with Eriksen). But I feel the worst has happened, and you can't play a game after that. No team should have to be forced to entertain people after such a tragedy.

• Like 1