MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I have gained nothing but respect for this Bengals team and these players and coaches.

Yep. It’s sickening that the state of humanity is that we have to praise a moral compass, but, a ton of love and respect to the entire Bengals coaching staff and players. 

• Like 3

Everybody is saying just cancel now and send everybody home. I get that. But nfl has tv contracts, sponsors and owners to answer to. If there is no plan in place already,  im sure there is a bunch of phone calls they got to make before they can just say game is over. 

Edited by dante9876

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

You have to give the crew a break here. They have to fill the air with words, there’s only so much you can say. They’re processing all this too. 

People tweeting dumb things are another story.

It's just so so so surreal to make these poor people do this. I feel so bad for them.

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

To be fair he’s asking a legitimate question, and did admit it seems irrelevant.

It’s absolutely part of the equation right now in whatever discussions Goodell is involved in, sadly. 

If this game was between two non-playoff teams does he ask this question? Likely no. Who cares about the standings and home field right now.