MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

2 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

I coach high school sports. I can't imagine one of my guys needing CPR during a game and asking my players to keep going after that. I'm absolutely gutted.

Just cancel the game. 

I've seen it. One of my high school teammates was paralyzed and nearly died. Still makes me tear up today.

Edited by jrry32

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I feel for Suzy here but every time she comes in with that hushed pausing tone I’m waiting for a death announcement. Can we please cut away here????? Now Shefty is making assumptions.

This is an absolute soup sandwich.

Yes, I thought this as well

4 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Everybody is saying just cancel now and send everybody home. I get that. But nfl has tv contracts, sponsors and owners to answer to. If there is no plan in place already,  im sure there is a bunch of phone calls they got to make before they can just say game is over. 

Damn any phone calls. Human life should take precedence over the fusalcal dollar. This is ridiculous 

• Like 1

Just now, JourneymanQB13 said:

I coach high school sports. I can't imagine one of my guys needing CPR during a game and asking my players to keep going after that. I'm absolutely gutted.

Just cancel the game. 

Yeah I can’t imagine, it’s just a whole other level beyond.