Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This team was crazy soft, undisciplined and weak.

If LaFleur runs another GB country club training camp and we struggle next year, he can go work for Lululemon.

The Lions are a bully and we're stuffed in a locker right now.

Meanwhile, our team was bullying the Lions training staff

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This team was crazy soft, undisciplined and weak.

If LaFleur runs another GB country club training camp and we struggle next year, he can go work for Lululemon.

The Lions are a bully and we're stuffed in a locker right now.

The lack of discipline coming into big games is concerning and MLF bares some responsibility for sure.  Seeing Rasul and Walker melt down mentally is very telling.  MLF just doesn’t seem to have the instincts or moxy to pull his team together before or during games sometimes, including training camp.  Very concerning.

The most frustrating part of this season was how Rodgers treated/ignored his young receivers until he felt they were worthy. 

He's just a ****ty leader! There really is no other way to put it. He became actually worse than Favre because Favre would throw to anybody. I don't remember Favre ever calling out one of his teammates. 

I really hope we move on from Rodgers this off season. IT will be 3 - 4 seasons too late, but better late than never. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Most frustrating part of this forum this season.  I just want to watch my team and have a good time with people who also like my team.  Half of the guys hate Aaron Rodgers, the other half hate everyone else.  

And most of them are in some way cheering on our team losing to prove they are right.

I had to dip out a bit. This season was just a let down.  And the forum was unfun.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So . . . What was the primary reason?

Lack of execution. You can't have missed blocks, drops and fumbles. Game was lost in the first half. And then the defense wilted because the Lions had their running game intact because of the score. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We need Harbaugh.

LaFleur is not our future.

Oh heck no! Harbaugh chokes in the biggest moments. I'd take Salah as part of a trade for Rodgers if that is where he winds up. 

Send them MLF as part of the trade. 

Edited by Old Guy