The New QB Thread: Who will be the Raiders QB next season?

RaidersAreOne

Who will be the Raiders QB next year?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders starter in 2023

• Derek Carr
    • Tom Brady
    • Jarrett Stidham
    • Jimmy Garoppolo
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Baker Mayfield
    • CJ Stroud
    • Bryce Young
    • Will Levis
    • Other (Please Specify)

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

But which QB? If you say Richardson, I'm removing you from the family lol

Hey now, what I think is going to happen is different than what I would prefer or even want. I think there is a very good chances circumstances play out and they draft Richardson at 7.

But if you asked me what I prefer, hell even WANT to happen, ...that would be Richardson at 7.  I mean let's just go for it. At this point, I'm in "Oh, what the hell" mode. 

25 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Hey now, what I think is going to happen is different than what I would prefer or even want. I think there is a very good chances circumstances play out and they draft Richardson at 7.

But if you asked me what I prefer, hell even WANT to happen, ...that would be Richardson at 7.  I mean let's just go for it. At this point, I'm in "Oh, what the hell" mode. 

I was kinda thinking about that too if you gonna go out go out with a bang.

still hoping for hooker tho

1) stroud

2) Bryce 

3) hooker

4) rich

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I was kinda thinking about that too if you gonna go out go out with a bang.

still hoping for hooker tho

1) stroud

2) Bryce 

3) hooker

4) rich

Right? I just think he reminds me of Lamar Jackson's draft profiles. I've gotta be honest I went back and read a few and they're eerily similar. 

38 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I'm in let's get a legitimate franchise QB that we can build around for the next decade mode. 

7 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Right? I just think he reminds me of Lamar Jackson's draft profiles. I've gotta be honest I went back and read a few and they're eerily similar. 

He's like Lamar if he wasn't good at football. 

2 hours ago, NickButera said:

This is disappointing. I thought you were better than this 😢😢😢

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I don't think Jimmy G is a realistic option, he reportedly wants 30M+

I'm starting to think we will end up with Jimmy G, his 2019 and 2021 season were as good as anyone he was having his best season before injury in 2022. I don't think he will command that much because of injury history. His last contract was a 1 year 7 million dollar deal I think he will be lucky to get a 2 year 30 mil deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

I'm starting to think we will end up with Jimmy G, his 2019 and 2021 season were as good as anyone he was having his best season before injury in 2022. I don't think he will command that much because of injury history. His last contract was a 1 year 7 million dollar deal I think he will be lucky to get a 2 year 30 mil deal.

Jimmy is reportedly seeking 30M+ he's the best veteran on the market now that DC is officially a Saint. Spotrac has his market value at $35M APY. Doesn't really make sense to pay him more than what you were going to pay Carr after you just ate some dead money to cut him.

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Jimmy is reportedly seeking 30M+ he's the best veteran on the market now that DC is officially a Saint. Spotrac has his market value at $35M APY. Doesn't really make sense to pay him more than what you were going to pay Carr after you just ate some dead money to cut him.

Especially with that injury history...

10 hours ago, NickButera said:

Lamar was wayyyyyy better as a passer prospect tho and I hated when we didn’t draft him. I thought he’d be throwing ducks at the combine but he looked impressive and supposedly he interviewed well also. 

47 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lamar was wayyyyyy better as a passer prospect tho and I hated when we didn’t draft him. I thought he’d be throwing ducks at the combine but he looked impressive and supposedly he interviewed well also. 

Lamar also won a heisman. 

Richardson honestly reminds me of Bruce Campbell. The LT not the evil dead actor. 

20 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Lamar also won a heisman. 

Richardson honestly reminds me of Bruce Campbell. The LT not the evil dead actor. 

He’s raw af but he did throw some nice throws at every level on sat. He can throw some 20-30 yard ropes. I hate it but I honestly wouldn’t hate rich at 7. He’s had some ok games I think him vs Tenn was his best. 

after stroud, young

brain says hooker

heart says rich

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Yep! The workout warrior that despite poor on-field performances, makes everyone go nuts over athletic ability. Even though Campbell was mocked to go high many times, he still didn't. That obviously will not happen here due to Richardson's position vs Campbell's.