2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (4) Buccaneers vs (5) Cowboys

NYRaider

Who wins  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Buccaneers
    • Cowboys

Let's be honest. Had Brady and that Offense not did what they did last week and Dak and that Offense did what they did last week.

The outcome of this WC game wouldn't be in question.

Go Bucs!! Just for the sheer comedy of it, if it happened. That said Dallas by 2TD+.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Let's be honest. Had Brady and that Offense not did what they did last week and Dak and that Offense did what they did last week.

The outcome of this WC game wouldn't be in question.

Go Bucs!! Just for the sheer comedy of it, if it happened. That said Dallas by 2TD+.

As long as McCarthy is the HC, any playoff game the Cowboys are in will always be in question.

• Like 3

McCarthy is fired if he loses this game IMO. If he wins, he'll be the Head Coach next year. Just because he went 12-5 and made the playoffs doesn't mean he's safe. He's a pretty average HC carried by his coordinators. 

If Dallas loses this (which I think they will), Sean Payton is the coach next year. And I think they win a SB under Payton in the first 2-3 years (If Dan Quinn stays the entire time). 

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

McCarthy is fired if he loses this game IMO. If he wins, he'll be the Head Coach next year. Just because he went 12-5 and made the playoffs doesn't mean he's safe. He's a pretty average HC carried by his coordinators. 

If Dallas loses this (which I think they will), Sean Payton is the coach next year. And I think they win a SB under Payton in the first 2-3 years (If Dan Quinn stays the entire time). 

McCarthy is absolutely not going anywhere regardless of what happens in this game. Everyone thinks Jerry always has his guy on the hot seat even when there is zero evidence of that. How long did JG stick around? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Surely the Dallas Cowboys won't be the only playoff NFCE team NOT to make the final 4, right?

Winner of this game is not getting past the 49ers regardless. 

As for Dallas, very overrated. I think this game is a total coin flip, and Dallas is 12-5 and Tampa is 8-9… just shows you how overrated Dallas is that they are in a 50/50 game with an 8-9 team. 

I’m picking the Bucs to win this but I would not be surprised no matter what the outcome is. I would be surprised if Dallas won in a blowout 3+ score game though.