Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

54 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Oh 💩,  please tell me you didn't put money on the Eagles? Or was that Jrry who lost his ***? 😎

We outchea. it was a parlay. 

I hit on the eagles. I lost on the bengals. Damm those Reffs. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Loving the overall disrespect from the media about the Chiefs…Mahomes watches everything, and he’s hearing it loud and clear. Chiefs work best as underdogs. 😎

That bum on a bum ankle ain’t got the juice. You better be thanking the reffs every day! We all know the bengals were the better team ..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoDc6B_gWps/?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

Joe Burrow 3-1 against that dude. Burrow head is real because he’s HIM. 

7 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Loving the overall disrespect from the media about the Chiefs…Mahomes watches everything, and he’s hearing it loud and clear. Chiefs work best as underdogs. 😎

Uh huh, so does literally everyone in the league. This sort of thing always sounds like copium

10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

WHAT!?!? All I'm hearing from multiple outlets is that Mahomes is already the GOAT. "He had his MJ game, he can do things Brady can't, we don't have to wait for 6 rings, etc."

I see what you're trying to do, but it's not going to work lol

3 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

WHAT!?!? All I'm hearing from multiple outlets is that Mahomes is already the GOAT. "He had his MJ game, he can do things Brady can't, we don't have to wait for 6 rings, etc."

I see what you're trying to do, but it's not going to work lol

Most major media people are picking the Eagles, yeah Mahomes individually is great, and people are picking chiefs because of that, but 4 out of 5 are picking the Eagles. They’re run game is too good, that defense and pass rush too amazing, hurts with those weapons, once they control the game there’s no stopping them.

plus a lot of people thought the Chiefs would take a step back without Hill, and theyre not thrilled with getting egg on their faces now. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Uh huh, so does literally everyone in the league. This sort of thing always sounds like copium

But the Chiefs aren’t usually underdogs would be the big difference there. I mean this is the first time he’s worn a white jersey in the postseason. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Most major media people are picking the Eagles, yeah Mahomes individually is great, and people are picking chiefs because of that, but 4 out of 5 are picking the Eagles. They’re run game is too good, that defense and pass rush too amazing, hurts with those weapons, once they control the game there’s no stopping them.

plus a lot of people thought the Chiefs would take a step back without Hill, and theyre not thrilled with getting egg on their faces now. 

From what I've seen, it's pretty even. Most have picked Philly but plenty have picked KC. The betting line is essentially a pick 'em game. KC has their billboard material you mentioned and Philly has to hear about they just lucked out with a favorable playoff schedule and how Mahomes is the GOAT and Hurts is coming off a bad game, so they got their billboard material as well. As far as disrespect and motivation, it's pretty even.

Edited by Art_Vandalay
  • Like 1