Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

Would be nice to see Philly win it again. They stuck with their young QB, built a system around his strengths and overall they’re just a fun team to root for.

At the same time the Chiefs did the exact same thing and deserve it as well. But seeing as they got one with their current core I’d have rooting interest in Philly. Plus I wanna see the Empire State Building be green and white again since the Jets will never give them reason to light it those colors.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, 3rivers said:

and what if he gets SB MVP while he is visiting his old stomping grounds ?  

Depending on the overall scoring (usually a QB type award),  wouldn't surprise me in the least if Hassan ended up getting SB MVP if the Eagles win.

He's been an absolute game wrecker every single week. Especially in the playoffs. Would be comical if he won it in that Stadium. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Depending on the overall scoring (usually a QB type award),  wouldn't surprise me in the least if Hassan ended up getting SB MVP if the Eagles win.

He's been an absolute game wrecker every single week. Especially in the playoffs. Would be comical if he won it in that Stadium. 

Chris Jones might get DPOY, but Reddick could get SB MVP .  I think Eagle OL will defend Jones better than the Bengals did, not easy at all though. 

Sell your mothers house. 
sell your grandmas house. 
put it all down on the eagles nation. 
fly eagles fly! Easiest Dub ever.

Over the past 11 seasons, when the 49ers make the NFCCG and win, the AFC wins the SB; when they lose in the NFCCG, the NFC wins the SB

59 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Settle down B-rad, I wasn't flexing nada, just responding to your goofiness by poking at you a bit 😉

I’m pounding my chest screaming fly eagles fly. I’m taking a small bet of 500 and placing it on the eagles. We finna cash out.