Super Bowl LVII: The Kelce Reid Bowl

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Chiefs
    • Eagles

17 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Loving the overall disrespect from the media about the Chiefs…Mahomes watches everything, and he’s hearing it loud and clear. Chiefs work best as underdogs. 😎

I wouldn’t really say they are underdogs haha the line is -1.5… this game is a coin flip. I wish you terrible luck my friend but  I am expecting this to be a very tough game for my Eagles

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Chiefs are disrespected because the line as of "right now" favors the Eagles? Thats funny if They, Mahomes and Players are using it as fuel.  

It’s mostly media guys not named Nick Wright who are backing the Eagles. Y’all got a better team, OL, defense, running game, weapons, etc.

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

It’s mostly media guys not named Nick Wright who are backing the Eagles. Y’all got a better team, OL, defense, running game, weapons, etc.

If you guys had anyone else at QB I would go on the record saying I fully expect to win this game, but Mahomes is just unstoppable in so many ways.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

What's the likelihood that JuJu, Hardman, and/or Toney play?

Early reports are that JuJu and Toney are likely to play, while Hardman is all but ruled out already.

Hardman, right now, is the only guy from the long list of injuries during and leading up to the Cincy game, that looks likely to miss the superbowl. JuJu, Toney, Sneed, and Gay are all on track. And the guys who played through injuries, Mahomes, Pacheco, Kelce, and Smith should all be better for the Superbowl than they were for the Championship game.

• Like 3

On 1/30/2023 at 8:43 AM, minutemancl said:

Toney is able to make those cuts that no one else can. The problem is that, about 50% of the time, he can't make those cuts either and hurts himself. 

He never fit in in New York, but I think a big reason we moved him is because he will never be able to stay healthy with his style of play, and his style of play is what makes him special. It's just a losing proposition.

Toney is one of the most electric players I've ever seen but he's the definition of "made of glass." It didn't seem like your new coaching staff was very fond of him, didn't he say that he was healthy but they kept him out?