Pro Day Talk

nicfre2011

Bowling Green pro day should be wrapped up. Waiting for those Karl Brooks times.

Only thing I can find so far is a passing mention of him doing 26 1/2" in the vert, which wouldn't bode well for a great 40. Coburn/Mustipher did 27.5".

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

On 3/20/2023 at 10:06 AM, THE DUKE said:

Well, that may have ruined his chance of being a late round sleeper for the Bengals.  Ideal guy to take over the slot in 2024 once Tyler Boyd's contract is up.  Still wouldn't hate him in round 4 if he's still there.

Sshhh  That's a key piece to my draft plan.  getting him in the fifth and a speed guy to pair.

19 minutes ago, Trojan said:

yeah it's the first line of the tweet, it's not long enough for the 40. I think they just opt out of that event tbh.

USC doesn't have anywhere indoors that has a contunous 60 or so yards to run a 40?  Most major programs have an entire indoor field.

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

USC doesn't have anywhere indoors that has a contunous 60 or so yards to run a 40?  Most major programs have an entire indoor field.

I know some places they can run 40 yards in the surrounding area and will be chased running for their lives. Would boost their times

• Like 1