49ers sign DT Javon Hargrave (4 years, $84M, $40M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

56 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Is Kinlaw the odd man out?

Yes and no. I don't know if they'll move him or anything, he only saves about 2 million in cap, but obviously everyone is pretty much over that selection at the current point in time. So he may be on the roster next year, but yeah, this will push him down the depth chart. Team just can't count on him. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We have Bosa's extension and then possibly Aiyuk's coming up. Unless they plan on trading Bosa for Jackson (and additional players+picks), it just was not going to happen. 

Aiyuk isn’t worth extending. He’s not that good. You can find a ton of WRs like him in any draft. I’ll be shocked if he’s kept. 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Aiyuk isn’t worth extending. He’s not that good. You can find a ton of WRs like him in any draft. I’ll be shocked if he’s kept. 

He's actually really good man, underutilized in this system. Put him in more of a pass friendly offense and he's going to do some serious ish. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's actually really good man, underutilized in this system. Put him in more of a pass friendly offense and he's going to do some serious ish. 

Bro.. We’ve talked about this. Real ballers are gonna ball. Why is Deebo so much better than a guy who’s going to max out at 800 yards lol?? Don’t do this Jay.