NY Giants trade with Raiders for TE Darren Waller

notthatbluestuff

6 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Tough couple of decades for us 😁😁

Writing was on the wall with hurricane McDaniels man. Arrived in DEN, traded Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall. Arrived in LV, got rid of Derek Carr and Darren Waller

time is a flat circle

NOW, im waiting for Adams to request a trade and McD's to continue filling the Raiders roster out with New England castoffs 

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also I am going to sound like a bitter fan but so be it, there were reports he was alienating himself from the team and rubbing the team majorly wrong with how he handled injuries. He wouldn't be around the team and iirc he didn't travel with the team one game, instead going to a WNBA game. 

Nothing felt right about his injuries and timetables. Something was off, as if he was milking them or something shady. 

I can't tell if this is a real post, or a subtle dig at Deshaun Watson.  Or both.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Writing was on the wall with hurricane McDaniels man. Arrived in DEN, traded Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall. Arrived in LV, got rid of Derek Carr and Darren Waller

time is a flat circle

NOW, im waiting for Adams to request a trade and McD's to continue filling the Raiders roster out with New England castoffs 

It’s all part of the genius plan no doubt 😄 

Even our ‘successful’ years have been bizarre……Derek Carr breaks his leg just when we reached the playoffs after a decade and then the last ‘semi successful’ season the coach is fired mid way through for being a racist homophobe, our WR kills a poor innocent woman and our first round CB gets cut after threatening to Kill someone……

Its certainly an experience being a Raiders fan 🤪

• Like 2

If Waller is right he is truly a top 5ish receiver at TE, maybe top 3. But something changed the last few years. Obviously he got injured both years but it seems like maybe the effort perhaps slightly declined after he got paid. I dont know but he would drop or short arm passes that he would usually make a play on during the Gruden tenure. 

maybe a change of scenery will do him well. He definitely changes life for Daniel Jones if he’s healthy and focused.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Also I am going to sound like a bitter fan but so be it, there were reports he was alienating himself from the team and rubbing the team majorly wrong with how he handled injuries. He wouldn't be around the team and iirc he didn't travel with the team one game, instead going to a WNBA game. 

Nothing felt right about his injuries and timetables. Something was off, as if he was milking them or something shady. 

I thought he got back on drugs but didn't want to say that back then.

Ithink this is good for all involved. It should make Waller put maximum effort to not be cut next year so good season for NY. It's a deep TE draft so our 3rd and maybe 5th if someone slips. Honestly I wouldn't want to be drafted by the Raiders until they fix things. Looking too dysfunctional right now.