Would you support the NFL playing games on Tuesday or Wednesday?

49ersfan

No.  I wish they'd do away with TNF as is, so I would really dislike further expansion.  They shouldn't oversaturate the week.  I can't make it through many Sunday/Monday nights, being on EST with kids, and having to get up for work in the morning.  I wouldn't even attempt adding in additional nights.    

13 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Article seems like an overreaction. I seriously doubt for several reasons that the NFL would start scheduling Tuesday or Wednesday games. 

I just can't imagine the NFLPA going along with this nutty idea.  The owners declare they care about the players' health but if this is what they are proposing they care more about the dollars than their employees.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 8:44 PM, Dr A W Niloc said:

Friday nights and Saturdays?  Sure! 

Tuesday and Wednesday nights would mess with Fantasy Football.  Unthinkable.

I think this is an interesting concept.  Fantasy football works well with a " 1 game per week" tightly packaged around Sunday, Monday and Thursday ( though I don't really care for TNF).

Unfortunately,  NFL doesn't make money of Fantasy football leagues compared to sports wagering and daily Fantasy options like Fanduel or Draft Kings.

More games on more days points to daily Fantasy being the driving force and the never-ending pursuit of $$$$$