NFL suspends 5 players for gambling

RaidersAreOne

34 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Not to be petty, but I’m glad. I know damn well there’s been more than just Lions players doing it. Either address the broken policy or go after everyone Will be interesting to see who else is suspended. 

15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What if the next wave are… more Lions? 🤣

7moz48.jpg

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:
39 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What if the next wave are… more Lions? 🤣

I bet you it’s not. 😂

The gambling culture in Detroit goes as far as the actual fanbase…

• Like 3

On 4/22/2023 at 11:25 AM, incognito_man said:

Thank you. So do the vast majority of Americans whose employers aren't in the nanny state business trying to control what their employees legally do on their PEDs.

Big difference between what you do on and off the clock. My employees are in fact not allowed to even carry their phones while working.. On break or lunch? Go for it. Otherwise you are working, not on Facebook or fanduel

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, adamq said:

Big difference between what you do on and off the clock. My employees are in fact not allowed to even carry their phones while working.. On break or lunch? Go for it. Otherwise you are working, not on Facebook or fanduel

what area do you work in?

21 hours ago, adamq said:

Are you suggesting NFL players aren't allowed to have their phones out anytime while in team facilities - including team flights and charter bus rides to and from locations?

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Are you suggesting NFL players aren't allowed to have their phones out anytime while in team facilities - including team flights and charter bus rides to and from locations?

I'm just saying that when you are at work there are rules. If the players are too boneheaded not to follow them, these are the consequences and I don't feel bad for any one of them

27 minutes ago, adamq said:

I'm just saying that when you are at work there are rules. If the players are too boneheaded not to follow them, these are the consequences and I don't feel bad for any one of them

It is the case here both that the rules are stupid and so are the players who broke them. Like I've previously stated.

• Like 1