Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

I'm not sure Nolan Smith is really an edge rusher, at least at this point. He'd be best suited early to letting him roam and go sideline to sideline. He's so fast that he can recover from mostly everything. He's not going to hold up at the point of attack his rookie year. Damn Eagles though are so deep that they don't need him to be ready his rookie year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

Let it be known the Lions could've also done Jalen Carter and Nolan Smith

But they did Gibbs and Campbell.. I'm not crying you're crying.

They hype was really getting to you guys head... this will make you guys humble again lol

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sorry - worded that poorly. I wasn't intending to compare them. It's more the sheer quantity of DEs putting up testing numbers that are WR-like.

When i was a kid 4.5 was good speed for a RB. Now it doesn't even get you in the 1st as a DE.

I suspect that there might be a secret lab somewhere that's making bionic football players. Better ... Stronger ... Faster. And married to Farrah Fawcett in real life.

1970s references. I'm so old! You damn kids, get off of my lawn!

Edited by Mr.UFO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I'm not sure Nolan Smith is really an edge rusher, at least at this point. He'd be best suited early to letting him roam and go sideline to sideline. He's so fast that he can recover from mostly everything. He's not going to hold up at the point of attack his rookie year. Damn Eagles though are so deep that they don't need him to be ready his rookie year. 

Yeah he’s a Manny Lawson clone for me, he needs some work at pass rush. But he’s a great locker room presence and is a good pick 

• Like 1