Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

25 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

My main takeaway from tonight-

Lions, tim and eric GIF

I thought they were poised to take over the NFC North. I was very concerned how they might come away from this draft. To think, they could have had Jalen Carter, Nolan Smith and got Gibbs, Campbell instead.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I thought they were poised to take over the NFC North. I was very concerned how they might come away from this draft. To think, they could have had Jalen Carter, Nolan Smith and got Gibbs, Campbell instead.

They took Carter off their board, just like you did.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

What was your favorite pick?

Patriots getting Gonzalez though I hate that they got such a talented guy.

I mean, mine is Gonzalez but it's my team. I'm ecstatic about it, and it was totally unexpected. 

Not including that though, Nolan to Eagles that far back. Also like JSN to Seahawks that far back.

Ryan Day being clearly pissed off about the S2 tests and actually explaining what it is for your viewing pleasure. I feel like this is good knowledge for people to actually know so they are knowledgeable when they hear the words 'S2 Test' in the future lol

Glad we got to rant and rave for 2 weeks about a 1/10 test score number that nobody even knew what the test was measuring 😂

• Like 1