Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

They really don't like helping their QB do they?

I'm just praying we clean house after this year. Spend all these picks over the last half decade on defense and it's still barely above average. How about we load up on offense for once?

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

They really don't like helping their QB do they?

They tend to do it in later rounds, and very well at that. But with a first year starter and JSN and Kincaid on the board, yeah I woukd have gone with one of those two (or a trade down to gobble up on the next level and have 3 pass catchers between like 25-45 plus another pick. 

10 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

you didn’t really laugh out loud

Cough overcompensating cough

No i just really don't like Levis at all like he's not even in my top 4 QB's of this class.  I made a legit list of the top 10 QB's of last years class, this years class, and next years class of who i liked most as a prospect coming out and would take in order.    Levis didn't make the top 10 and Ridder was at 5.   

1. Caleb
2. Mayes
3. Young
4. Stroud
5. Ridder
6. Sanders
7. Willis
8. Pickett
9. Ewers
10. Richardson

So if we had picked top 2 this year im all on board taking Young or Stroud and if Ridder doesn't do as well as i think he will this year im all on board taking Caleb or Mayes next year. 

Like i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY don't like Levis as a QB coming out.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

not surprised about the lack of a WR taken. might even see a TE off the board first lol

If the Chargers manage to pull a falling JSN it would be another Derwin James type scenario... and would also doom JSN to injury purgatory for his rookie contract.